Friday, January 23, 2009

About Me

Hi, I'm Shafaq. I'm 14. I was born in Baku. I think that I'm lucky person because I was born such a beautiful country. I'm sure that when the participants come here they will be amazed the view of Azerbaijan. I think that this project is a great chance for me. Because I love media very much. This project has a lot of advances. at the same time we learn and experience new things, make new friendships and introduce our culture. so i appreciate this project very much.
Well, I'm kind, modest, sociable person. I can easily meet new people and make new friendships. I want to make new friendships not only in Azerbaijan but also in USA. I'm sure that I'll find a lot friends in this program. Maybe we will keep touch each other after the project. we can call, write , send greeting cards, our pictures to each other.
It's me Shafaq...thank you!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment