Saturday, January 31, 2009

1)As we know Azerbaijan is known for it's oil in all over the world.But we damage our enviroment when we drag out it.Caspian sea becomes dirty and it destroy the life in this sea.They all can die out and I want to stop it.
2)I also have ideal as other people. I want to get more information about the life,wishes,career of my ideal.Media helps me to do it.Magazines,television,radio,newspapers help me.I read magazines"Bravo","All stars","Yes!Stars!"for be informed about my ideal.
3)There are a lot of sites about sightseeing and historical places of Azerbaijan on the computers.I think the USA's students can get information about customs of my land.I can say these sites names to them and they can acquainted with this:I'll introduce them with our media.I think they like this newness.

No comments:

Post a Comment