Thursday, February 26, 2009

OUR BRAINS ON MEDIA



1) This film is about the people growing only by the appearance .It is an ideal film for remembering the adventures of the childhood and like again. While watching the film I both laugh and think. I think that the little people like Despero (he is hero of that film) can do great work .This film influences both my reptilian and neorcortex brain.




2) The film is about the man who is 80. As the time passes he gets younger. This amusiny film impresses my 3-rd brain. After watching this film a man believes to every magic in the world. I have changed my future plans after this film.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Nice video choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shafaq,

    Two excellent video selections here.

    Your comments about the "Despareaux" clip are especially right on, friend.

    Great work - GO DOTCOM!

    (And I need to see BENJAMIN BUTTON - thanks for the reminder. Ha ha.)

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete